Apartment Moving in Texas
Free Quotes Over the Phone in Minutes!
Moving from one apartment to another can be stressful when there is a time element involved – someone's taking your old apartment on the first of the month, but you can't move into your new place until the first!
For those moving from a house to an apartment, there's the issue of "stuff" – most likely, you will have more of it than can reasonably fit in your new apartment, so the decision becomes about selling, storing or cramming it all in there.
No matter what your circumstances, there are a few handy things to keep in mind when moving to your new apartment:
- Measure! Make sure the front door, apartment door, inside doors, and all relevant hallways can accommodate the moving of your furniture.
- Don't wait until the last minute to pack – do a little each day, starting with art, books and movies, and any off–season items.
- Label boxes with the room they're going to – that way, you'll save time and frustration as you start unpacking.
- Pack a suitcase with essentials, including important papers, which you can access immediately – so you're not hunting around for toothpaste.
From filling up and unloading the truck to full–service packing of all your treasured items, we can help you make it a smooth move. Call us today for an estimate.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
- American Moving & Storage Assoc.
- US DOT 1555508
- TX DMV 006047459C
- Phone: 1-888-368-4689